Managing the media is a necessity. If you or your company are facing rumors, disinformation, accusations or inquiries in the U.S. or abroad, that means that bankers, compliance officers, reporters, business partners and customers are hearing only one side of the story.
BGR works across all traditional and digital channels to make sure your story is told. BGR offers full-service, cutting-edge litigation support and reputation management for clients who have pending or active legal proceedings. We are a resource for – and are often hired directly by – law firms.
A primary battleground is Page 1 of Google search — today’s first impression. BGR can help build a successful strategy, create positive content and craft a narrative that prominently elevates your story in online searches.
We work in all phases of litigation – before, during and after formal proceedings -- and help with rehabilitation and long-term reputation management.
Create authoritative and expert content that tells your story, including:
- Work with highly credentialed experts to produce op-eds, positive articles, interviews, statements and in-depth reports.
- Videos produced by award-winning filmmakers, including interviews, documentaries and features.
- Motion-graphic videos that simplify complicated issues.
- Infographics for distribution to reporters and on social media.
- Journalism-quality articles and news sites that tell the facts that are not being reported about your case.
Deploy the complete online toolbox to distribute and optimize your content, including:
Provide strategic earned-media opportunities, including:
- Meetings and interviews with traditional and online journalists.
- Handling incoming media inquiries, offering spokesperson services and contacting select reporters and editors.
- Appearances on relevant television, radio and online broadcast outlets, including podcasts.
- Media training.
Reputation Management and Litigation Support Team
© BGR Group. All Rights Reserved.